Probation Hearings

When the state has a suspended or deferred sentence to hold over your head, they might also at some point file a motion to revoke or accelerate your sentence. If this has happened it is paramount you quickly speak with an attorney. In hearings on these matters, most are done in much quicker time than if you had a new case, and the standard of proof the State needs is much lower. If you have had a motion to accelerate or revoke filed against you by the State, protect yourself and your rights, call us and we can see how we can assist.

Application to Accelerate a Deferred Sentence Motion to revoke a suspended sentence Termination of Drug Court Program

Termination of Mental Health Court Program and more

Call to set up your free consultation! 405-295-1474

Or email us at